Search This Blog

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Done!!!

I have finished my wind tunnel with adding some objects for testing later. I still have not figured out how to test the objects as the CO2 from the dry ice plus water is not working well. I might just leave the wind tunnel at the center until I find a solution to this problem. I did set up the display by adding some information on wind tunnels and how they work on the wall behind the wind tunnel for visitors. I think that everyone who visits the Space Center will definitely leave it after learning something about wind tunnels. I am still working on testing the objects, but besides that I am basically done. I just want to say thanks to everyone who kept up with my project and I can't wait to present it this May 6 at BASIS Phoenix. I still work on my poster, but besides that my presentation is basically done.




Thank You!!

My final presentation:  https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1R4JHEp4vvfzfZ83jkDhkgIyggk_Y4ii6ZAQgqkG0Hx0/edit#slide=id.g20976b1344_1_23

No comments:

Post a Comment